Dear Child of God,
As we have officially begun our Feast of Unleavened Bread for 2022, I want to let you know that you shall reach your destiny at the appointed time. Tonight was so powerful. The anointing was in full motion and you could see already that deliverance has begun; something has taken place.
Every demonic setback, every spirit of delay that wants to cut you off ahead of time; it shall not prevail. Yes, every spirit of failure that waits for you to reach the point of success only to bring you down, it shall no longer rule in your life.
When the children of Israel left Egypt, God broke the yoke of slavery off of their necks but satan still continued to pursue them. As they journeyed through the desert, they were met with one battle after another. Physically, emotionally, spiritually, satan was determined for them not to reach the Promise Land. But God instituted the Feast of Unleavened Bread as a memorial for their freedom. Whenever they ate unleavened bread, it was a reminder of their deliverance from Egypt and that bondage, oppression, sorrow and suffering was no longer their portion.
Today that is what I decree over your life. Every yoke of bondage that has continued to hold you, every long-term problem that has refused to budge; as a result of you celebrating this Feast of Unleavened Bread unto the Lord, it shall be broken in Jesus’ name!
I can see something that always wants to turn your life in a backwards motion. While others are busy moving on with their lives, it seems you only go to a certain point then you are forced to turn back. But I declare that will stop. You will not miss your moment. You shall reach your destiny at the appointed time. This year nothing will stop you. No one will be able to stand in your way.
Every financial setback, every emotional setback, every relationship setback, I see you quickly recovering all. You will make more progress this year than ever before.
Now here are a few things to remember as we are getting ready for tomorrow.
Three times in the year you shall keep a feast to Me. You shall keep the Feast of Unleavened Bread; seven days you shall eat unleavened bread as I commanded you, at the time appointed in the month of Abib, for in it you came out of Egypt. None shall appear before Me empty-handed. Three times in the year all your males shall appear before the Lord God. (Exodus 23:14-17)
They shall eat the flesh that night roasted; with unleavened bread and bitter herbs they shall eat it. Eat not of it raw nor boiled at all with water, but roasted—its head, its legs, and its inner parts. (Exodus 12:8-9)
[In celebration of the Passover in future years] seven days shall you eat unleavened bread; even the first day you shall put away leaven [symbolic of corruption] out of your houses; for whoever eats leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that person shall be cut off from Israel. (Exodus 12: 15)
1. You cannot work on the first and last day. That means if you are expected to work you should be letting your employer know that you cannot come in on those days. God never meant for us to be employed by anybody. We are meant to rule. At the very least we need to put God first where our work is concerned. If He says not to work on a specific day; you need to honour that instruction and leave the rest in God’s hands.
2. You cannot eat leaven or have anything in your house with leaven in it (this is yeast, yeast extract, baking soda or any other raising agent). Remove it from your house; it is okay to keep it outside your house or in a garage until after the conference.
3. All your males must appear (sons/husband). If you are too far away to attend physically, then send in your picture of them.
4. If you are eating meat throughout the conference then it must be roasted (it cannot be cooked with water).
5. You must not appear before God empty handed. When it comes time for birthday parties and holidays, we are busy sharing gifts and buying things for other people. But these are feasts we hold unto the Lord, and therefore we must bring our gift to Him. Every day that you attend you must present something before God. Two years ago the Spirit of God gave instruction for the £1000 seed and we saw a lot of breakthrough happening for those that gave. This year I want to encourage you to sow your seed of £1000 before the end of this Feast. And watch what is going to happen in your life.
Now Here’s What I Need You To Do Quickly:
1. Using the prayer agreement form below, I want you to send me the list of areas where you feel like you have been experiencing setback and delays at the point of your breakthrough.
2. If you haven’t done so already, please send in the photo/s of any males that you have (whether son/husband/partner)
3. Tonight I feel so strong in my spirit to give according to the number 7. It could be 70 or 700 or something with 7 in it. Remember now is the time when you bring your best before God. It’s His feast. So honor him and thank Him for everything He has done and everything He is about to do in your life. As you sow that seed you are coming out of every long-term problem in Jesus name
4. Be sure to join me tomorrow at 7PM UK Time via Youtube, Facebook or our BCM App.
SUBMIT YOUR PRAYER AGREEMENT FORM
CALL US 24/7 +44 207 738 3668 (UK) +1 347 708 1449 (USA)
IF YOU MISSED LAST NIGHT’S TEACHING YOU CAN WATCH IT HERE: https://youtu.be/GcAu0AHpBYo?t=4067
Remember you can give with your card through the phone it’s quicker and safer; the prayer warriors can assist you to write down your prayer request. Or you can ask them to write the prayer of agreement form on your behalf; just call any of the numbers on the Prayer Agreement Form.
You can also bring it and put it in my hand for the sake of a special anointing. I would love to pray with you personally and release the power of God in your life. If you would like to see me personally please call our office appointment. But if you need a quick prayer then just pop in anytime, we are here to serve you. Every Sunday Morning at 9am – No Appointment needed.
You can also sow straight into the Ministries account through online banking or by visiting your nearest LLOYDS BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: Bishop Climate Ministries
BANK : LLOYDS BANK
SORT CODE: 30-91-91
OR YOU CAN SEND THROUGH MONEY GRAM TO:
Please note if you are sending your special Offering via Money Gram or Western Union the name has been changed to Pauline Waweru 93 Camberwell Station Road, London, SE5 9JJ, UK
(This is my office manager and the pastor in charge of treasury dept. Due to my schedule; she will collect your donation on my behalf)
Connect With Me Live
REMEMBER THAT OUR PRAYER WARRIORS AND I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW.
Yours In Prophecy