Good Day Child of God,
Today’s Devotion and Reflection is based on the Scripture: Luke 2:52 (NIV)
“And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.”
Gracious Father, I desire to grow in wisdom, stature, and favour—just as Jesus did. Help me to cultivate a heart that seeks your favour and blesses others. May my life be a reflection of your grace and favour. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Reflect on the life of Jesus, who grew in wisdom, stature, and favour with God and man. As followers of Christ, we are called to emulate His example. Seek God’s favour not only for personal gain but also for the purpose of impacting others and representing Him well. As you grow in favour, let it be accompanied by humility and a heart that seeks to honour God in all things.
“As I grow in wisdom, stature, and favour with God and man, I am empowered to make a positive impact in the world for His glory.”
1. Thank God for the growth and transformation He is bringing into your life.
2. Pray for wisdom and discernment in your decisions, relationships, and interactions with others.
3. Ask God to help you embody the qualities that attract His favour and favour with others—humility, integrity, and kindness.
4. Pray for favour in your family and friendships, that they may be marked by love, understanding, and unity.
5. Seek God’s favour for divine appointments, connections, and opportunities to be a blessing to others.
Yours In Prophecy,
Join the WhatsApp group and receive powerful daily devotions from Master Prophet Climate. Experience spiritual growth, inspiration, and blessings as you dive into the depths of God’s Word. Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Click to join and embark on a transformative journey of faith.
Please Click To Receive This Daily Devotion on Your WhatsApp On Your Phone Daily