**AS YOU CELEBRATE IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD, HE WILL BLESS YOU, HE WILL INCREASE YOU**
Dear Child of God,
As we have joined today for the 5th day of The Feast of Tabernacles, I just want to take this time to remind you the reason why we celebrate this feast. Why are we doing this? And what does it represent.
God told the children of Israel that they are to Celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles for seven days after you have gathered the produce of your threshing floor and your winepress. Be joyful at your festival—you, your sons and daughters, your male and female servants, and the Levites, the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns. For seven days celebrate the festival to the Lord your God at the place the Lord will choose. For the Lord your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands, and your joy will be complete. (Deuteronomy 16:13-15)
This is not a holiday when we just do whatever we like, but it’s a time when we focus on Him and His provision and all what He has done for us. It’s a time to put everything aside and feast unto the Lord.
Can you imagine how important these feasts are that it was the actual reason Moses gave to Pharoah that he should let the Israelites go?
Afterward Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and said, “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Let my people go, so that they may hold a festival to me in the wilderness.’ (Exodus 5:1)
After 430 years, God was looking forward to this feast. Not only did God deliver His children from physical slavery and bondage, but He was looking forward to strip every form of poverty out of their life. From the moment they left Egypt, He was their provision. He was their cloud by day and fire by night. He was their manna in the morning and quail in the evening. He provided for them day by day as they grew and increased.
And so, as we feast unto the Lord it’s a reminder that it doesn’t matter where you are today, God can provide for you. You may have fallen down; you may be experiencing oppression but God can raise you up again. God wants to increase you; but you must learn how to celebrate Him and put Him first. That is why tomorrow we are camping out in the Sanctuary; we will be celebrating all day and sleeping in the sanctuary. The Israelites were instructed to sleep in booths for 7 days. We may not have booths to stay in but we can sleep in the presence of God.
As we are getting ready for the 6th Day of The Feast of Tabernacles here’s what I need you to do quickly:
1) Remember you need to feast! Enjoy yourself today, eat, drink and be merry! This is the only Festival where we are specifically instructed to rejoice and be joyful. It is a step of faith as you do this that is going to unlock more joy in your life. I want you to think of these 7 days as a time of great fun and laughter. Celebrate with your family, party, eat food, have fun, do what makes you happy, and do it to honor the Lord. For more joy is coming up ahead. IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN FEASTING, YOU NEED TO START NOW. FOR THIS IS A FEAST UNTO THE LORD; IT’S NOT SOMETHING WE DO FOR OURSELVES, BUT FOR HIM!
2) That is why tomorrow night we will be sleeping in the sanctuary. If you can’t be here physically then I want you to send in your picture, we will print it off for you and keep it on the altar. That will be symbolic as you being here physically.
3) Give God your Best! Remember one of the requirements of the feast is that you don’t appear before God empty-handed. Today I want you to give God your best; ask the Lord what you should give. Tomorrow we are feasting and whatever seed you sow will go towards our special celebrations as continue feasting unto the Lord.
4) Join Me Live Tonight & Every Day from &PM UK TIME! Remember you can watch us on Youtube, Facebook or by downloading our APP (details below)
5) If you missed last night’s teaching, you can re-watch it here: https://youtu.be/NnAhMyW2Jc8?t=5687
CALL US 24/7 +44 207 738 3668 (UK) +1 347 708 1449 (USA) or for Whatsaap +44 7448 583480
Remember you can give with your card through the phone it’s quicker and safer; the prayer warriors can assist you to write down your prayer request. Or you can ask them to write the prayer of agreement form on your behalf; just call any of the numbers on the Prayer Agreement Form.
*** YOU CAN NOW GIVE THROUGH CASH APP ID £prophetclimate or £bishopclimate
You can also sow straight into the Ministries account through online banking or by visiting your nearest LLOYDS BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: Bishop Climate Ministries
BANK : LLOYDS BANK
SORT CODE: 30-91-91
OR YOU CAN SEND THROUGH MONEY GRAM TO:
Please note if you are sending your special Offering via Money Gram or Western Union the name has been changed to Jennifer Lanyero, 93 Camberwell Station Road, London, SE5 9JJ, UK
(This is my personal assistant. Due to my schedule; she will collect your donation on my behalf)
With This App You Can Connect With Me Live
This Friday @8PM UK Time on
Yours In Prophecy,