Dear Child of God,
The Bible tells us that after 430 years to the exact date, God delivered the children of Israel from bondage, from slavery, from the strong hands of the Egyptians.
It was his plan to deliver them, to bring them out so he could bring them in to a good land. To a land flowing with milk and honey. To a land that drinks rain from heaven, that the Lord God cares for. God had the best of the best prepared for his children. Sadly, only two of all the adults that left Egypt actually lived to see that promise fulfilled.
Did God change his mind? Did God alter His plan? No. The Bible that tells us that because of unbelief, His people failed to enter the rest that He had for them.
So, we see that they were not able to enter, because of their unbelief. (Hebrews 3:19)
In 2 Peter 3:9 we read that The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead, he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
The word repent means to turn. To turn from your current behaviour or current way of thinking which keeps you from receiving from God.
Though the Israelites left their physical slavery, they never left it mentally. They were still slaves inside; worthless, inferior people who were of no significance to anyone or anything, especially God.
It is not God’s goodness that stopped them, but their own inability to receive.
And today Child of God, I just want you to understand one thing, that in order for you to walk in the Blessing of the Lord, you need to believe that you deserve it. You need to believe that you are God’s child and because of that you deserve the very best of all that He has for you. You deserve to drive the best car, to live in the best house, to work at the best job, in the best position. You deserve to have a good marriage, to have a happy life. You deserve to be rich, and wealthy, and successful. You deserve to have it all.
You can’t afford to keep thinking you are less than everyone else. If your neighbour can own a beautiful home, then why can’t you? Stop letting your past hold you back, and begin to trust God to do what He said He can do for you.
Only two men that came out of Egypt actually made it to the Promise Land; Joshua and Caleb. When Caleb went to spy the land 40 years before, he imagined himself and his family living there; taking over; possessing new ground; building up an inheritance. Though he came from nothing; though he was born into slavery and never even owned a single spoon; yet he saw the great cities and knew one day they would be his.
That is what made the difference. That is why while the rest of the Israelites died in the wilderness, Caleb and his children went into possess the land. They might have come from the same place, but he thought differently about himself. He believed that he deserved it. And he did.
If the LORD delight in us, then he will bring us into this land, and give it us; a land which floweth with milk and honey. (Numbers 14:8-9)
It’s time to rise up and believe God for the very best. You must believe that you deserve to be blessed, that you deserve to be prospered. The land that flows with milk and honey, it does exist. The land of opportunity does exist. The land of big houses, nice lifestyle, millions of dollars, it does exist. That land of a happy lifestyle, it does exist.
Now Here’s What I Want You To Do:
1. Remember we are doing our Daniel Fasting for 21 days. If you haven’t yet started, you can start today. You can eat any time of the day, but no meat (fish, pork, beef, etc.) and no alcohol. Apart from that feel free to eat what you like.
2. Using the prayer agreement form below, I want you to send me the areas of your life where you have been experiencing feelings of inferiority and not good enough, and those areas where you want God to delight in you so you can be strong and possess your good land, your good life, your good marriage, your good career, etc.
3. Today I want you to build up an altar according to Numbers 14, that the Lord will delight in you and make you strong to possess the land; your dreams; your desires. Or whatsoever you want to give to God as a thanksgiving offering amen. As you continue to build up this altar, your seed, along with your confession, is going to bring it to pass. Remember your seed is two things; your money and your words. Both work together to bring forth your harvest.
4. Below I have included 14 Powerful Declarations for God’s Deserved Blessing Upon Your Life
14 POWERFUL DECLARATIONS TO ACTIVATE THE ANOINTING OF GOD’S DESERVED BLESSING IN YOUR LIFE
Scripture Leviticus 25:21, Numbers 13:20-30 & Numbers 14:1-13
(Remember you can always edit/fill in certain prayer points to apply to your personal life)
1. Jehovah God, I believe I deserve God’s blessing upon my life.
2. Jehovah God, I believe I deserve to be recognised in my workplace.
3. Jehovah God, I believe I deserve to be rich and successful.
4. Jehovah God, I believe I deserve to be a successful multi-billion business owner.
5. Jehovah God, I believe I deserve to own hotels, mansions, and county clubs in the county.
6. Jehovah God, I believe I deserve to have good relationship/marriage.
7. Jehovah God, I believe I deserve to be honored in this county and internationally.
8. Jehovah God, I believe I deserve to be a multi-millionaire jackpot winner.
9. Jehovah God, I believe I deserve to have good children.
10. Jehovah God, I believe I deserve to be healed of every sickness and disease.
11. Jehovah God, I believe I deserve to be happy and wealthy.
12. Jehovah God, I believe I deserve to own private jets and travel the world.
13. Jehovah God, I believe I deserve to have a good spiritual life.
14. Jehovah God, I believe I deserve the promised land full of milk and honey, in the name of Jesus.
Thank You Again… For Partnering With Me In The Eternal Gospel.. Your regular offering and Precious Seeds are Helping us to Proclaim The Gospel to So Many Around The World…! The work of God is the greatest soil on earth …and guarantees an Uncommon Harvest of Divine Favor. Click above to submit your prayer Request…. Remember to give An offering To Activate Your Faith.
You can also sow straight into the Ministries account through online banking or by visiting your nearest LLOYDS BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: Bishop Climate Ministries
BANK : LLOYDS BANK
SORT CODE: 30-91-91
OR YOU CAN SEND THROUGH MONEY GRAM TO:
Please note if you are sending your special Offering via Money Gram or Western Union the name has been changed to Jennifer Lanyero, 93 Camberwell Station Road, London, SE5 9JJ, UK
(This is my office secretary. Due to my schedule; she will collect your donation on my behalf)
Connect With Me Live Each Night on www.youtube.com/bishopclimate or www.facebook.com/bishopclimate
REMEMBER THAT OUR PRAYER WARRIORS AND I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW.
Yours In Prophecy,
Prophet Climate Wiseman